In October of 1948, Mr. Mahrous enters into a lease agreement with a customer to lease a Plantation for one hundred Palestinian pounds. The Lessee, who is renting the plantation, is Musleh bin Hajj Ali Al-Safadi from Beersheba. The Plantation is to be leased for 100 pounds and the first 50 pounds is due upon closing of the agreement, and the remaining 50 is to be paid in installments of 25 every four months. This plantation to be rented to the lessee is in Beersheba and its borders are described in depth within the lease agreement. This lease is also for usage rights for the small plantation which includes arable land and irrigated land for farming vegetables; a well with a mechanical water pump that installed in a room; and two rooms within the fence. This plantation demonstrates that Mahrous Bseiso was a land developer and industrialist of Southern Palestine. Mr. Bseiso owned expensive irrigation equipment and pumps used to water the lands for farming purposes, thus many lessees’ approached Mr. Bseiso in hopes of pursuing farming practices. The document also includes many legal provisions dividing liabilities for damages incurred onto the irrigation equipment and planation. This is an extensive and legally fortified lease agreement in which Mahrous spells out all cases of liability for damages incurred to his equipment for the duration of the lease. Moreover, this document is of high significance because the date of the document indicates that the lease agreement occurred after the Arab Israeli war which took place in May of 1948. The lease agreement was signed in October of 1948, and at this time the Israeli forces were in Palestine and declared an established state. This surfaces a question to curious readers, when did Beersheba become occupied and how did this impact the direct dealings between landowners and businesses.