This document is a land sale contract entered into on or about December 2, 1944, between Mahrous Bseiso and Hajj Eissa Afandi Bseiso. Per this contract, Hajj Eissa Afandi Bseiso was to sell Mahrous Bseiso land described as being ten and a half meters long and four meters wide. The land was located in Beersheba and was described as being next to Hajj Sha’aban Bseiso’s land, who was a family member of Mahrous Bseiso. As evidenced by the names referenced in this land sale contract, notwithstanding the land owned by Mahrous Bseiso, Bseiso family members outside of Mahrous were also landowners in Palestine at the time this contract was entered into in 1944. Moreover, this document helps establish that the land in Beersheba was documented and owned by the Palestinans who lived there, not unowned and desolate as many have mistaken it to have been.